Thursday, January 21, 2010

Beauty Steals! Benefit sale on now! + free shipping.

So Benefit is currently having a very lovely sale, which includes many of their full finish lipsticks (which I love and believe to be some of the best lipsticks I've ever used- and I'm a person who's very keen on lippy). Six different colors at 50% off (that's 9 USD, not bad). I unfortunately missed out on the "three for the price of one" set that was out for Christmas and was happy to find two of the colors from the set on the site for half off. Of course, I bought every color on sale (I also just got candy store and breathless too, but at full price at Sephora-reviews on them later). The colors on sale are as follows: Thrillin Brazilian, Sassy Frass (which I've tried on before, very pretty deep plum with shimmer), Passionista, Fruit Cocktail, La La Land, and Sugar Rush. The last two were part of the "three for the price of one" set. They also have a buttload of other make-up on sale too, including Talk to the Tan (facial tanner, I believe they had the body tanner too but I didn't see it last I was there), Play Sticks (Cream to powder foundation sticks) and some sets on sale (like the Girls Night In! set) . There's more, but I'll leave it to you to go check it out.

Also, to make this deal even sweeter, for all orders over 50USD (which, trust me, is not hard on that site) you can get free standard shipping with the code PRETTY50. I just used it and it works like a charm.

So, get shopping ladies!

(I have tons of make-up set up for review that I just bought. I'll probably be posting them by type or brand because there's just so much. So, look forward to a lot of make-up reviews in the near future. And I mean A LOT)

No comments:

Post a Comment